This month Jay Epstein (@jeppy64 http://jay-epstein.com/) covered the fourth part of "The Learning Series: Drupal 8 - Let's be friends." The following topics were covered in Part 4:
- Introduction to Minimal Viable Product (MVP)
- Talked about when to add people as users to sites. Drupal users consume more resources, so don't add them unless it is necessary.
- Discussed basic settings for user roles.
- Jay let us sign up to the site.
- We added a site builder role and went through the permissions for all roles.
- Discussed the components of the site (Event, Session, Location, etc.).
- Added a content types: Event, Session and User Task.
- Changed everyone to a site builder role.
- Added a User Task View
We had four remote users and four in person.
To keep up with the Broward Drupal meetup group, follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/browarddrupal